It's true...

Monday, September 26, 2011

You.

I want to be there for you. I want to support you. And I want to love you. Forever.

I don't understand what you're going through, so I won't pretend to. I do understand that I've made your life a whole lot more difficult, and I'm sorry. However, that doesn't mean I'm just gonna get up and leave you. I do love you Nancy. I care about how you're feeling, and I just want you to be happy with your life. Um.....I'd like to ask you a favor. Actually, two favors. 1. Don't lie to your mom about me. I don't want something small, like a phone call tearing us apart. 2. Tell me if I'm making your life too difficult. I'll back off (not leave you) for a while, and you can live the life you had before me.

I just want you to be happy Nancy.

I'll always love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment