It's true...

Monday, September 5, 2011

Faith...

I've been reading. And thinking. And praying. I'm starting to notice something. When I pray now, I actually feel like someone's listening. I'm starting to feel like He's listening to me when I pray for my family, my friends, and me. And I think maybe, I can trust Him. Maybe, I need Him more than I thought. And then I pray some more. And...I can honestly say...those maybes, shouldn't be there. I read of person after person in Matthew, all of whom believed, and received. They had no real proof of the wonders of Christ. And yet they believed with all they had. They were right to believe, and they knew this as they saw Christ heal the sick, the blind, and even the dead. Christ...died. For us. He gave up his life, so that we could live ours. I can't say he'd be proud of me so far. I want to change that. I want to be what I was meant to be. I don't want to waste the life I've been so graciously given anymore. It's time for a change.

On a side note, thank you Nancy. You gave me the push I needed to get back into it. You know, the only reason I never got baptized, was because I never really devoted myself completely to Christ. That, is changing. Slowly, but surely. Good news is, I have a real story for when I do get baptized. And it will be the complete truth. So...thanks again. At first, I thought I was doing this for you, for us, but It's for me now. I need Him, and I want Him.

(Love you)



No comments:

Post a Comment