It's true...

Friday, September 2, 2011

Just Thinkin 'bout you.

(This is just what popped into my head while I was staring at a screen (like usual) )

It's times like these I realize how lucky I am to have you. Not because I have someone who loves me back, but because that someone is you. You're amazing in so many ways.

I regret not kissing you.

I do believe we go quite well together. And I realize that I will have to become more confident in my choices, because you won't be happy choosing our dates every single time.

Our cuteness level is pretty high. Especially in that awesome video you made.

I hope we can go to a family gathering together one day. :)

I can't say I love you enough to express how I really feel about you. But I can try. (with no copy pasting)

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you (my fingers are tired already) I love you I love you I love you I love you (itchy shoulder) I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you rawr I love you I love you I love you I love u I luv u I luv you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Ryan Mock loves Nancy Le I love you I love you I love you I love you I lobe you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you. If I counted right, that's 50. Still not enough, but my fingers are sore.

I love you. (51)

That is all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment