It's true...
Friday, June 24, 2011
Best song ever
Gimme All The Garlic Bread In The World Nancy!
- in the style of Abba
I was sick and tired of everything,
When I called you last night from my house.
All I do is vacuum and empty the dishwasher and put away my laundry,
Wishing I was Bill Gates.
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme all the garlic bread in the world!
Won't somebody help me own a Transformer!
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme all the garlic bread in the world!
I really want to own a Transformer!
Nancy, I was defeated, you won the war.
Nancy, promise to love me forever more.
Nancy, couldn't escape if I wanted to.
Nancy, knowing my fate is to be with you.
Noooooo-noooooo-noooooo-noooooo-noooooo Nancy!
Finally facing Nancy.
You are the sleeping director, here in my house.
Sleeping director, feel the beat from the tambourine.
You can own a Transformer, you can own a Transformer, having the time of your life.
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! all the garlic bread in the world,
Won't somebody help me own a Transformer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment