Some people think they're too fat, some think they're too skinny. We all like to believe that if you eat right, you become strong, and "efficient". Truth is, food is only a fraction of your "diet". Food ends up being approx. 1/4 of your diet, with EXERCISE being the other 3/4. This truth hurts some people, while others know it and choose to ignore it. I.E. Just because you eat healthy every day; which I doubt, if you lay around and watch tv or play video games all day, you will GAIN weight. Meanwhile, let's say you go for a 2 km jog in the morning and afternoon everyday, but you don't always eat healthy. Weight LOSS will just happen.
What I'm trying to say, is stop counting calories whenever you eat, and get outside to burn them off instead.
(Hint, hint, America)
- Posted from my iPod.
No comments:
Post a Comment