It's true...

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Well now...

What to talk about? Well, first off, let me introduce myself. I am 16, and I have my "problems," but I get by. I swim, drum, and drive from time to time, having my L... :P. So anyways, that's a little about me. Let's get right into it, the topic today will be...Paranoid...and yes, I am using a random word generator so I will talk about whatever comes up.

Paranoia...is overrated. Nobody really believes most of the conspiracies, but those who do, suffer from paranoia. For example, aliens. Not many people believe that they're just going to come down and destroy us...but some do. Unfortunately. On a completely unrelated note, some people believe the NASA moon landing was faked; which it wasn't...as proven by Mythbusters. Paranoia can happen to anyone, but it takes it toll on people serving our country...soldiers. PTSD = Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is relatively common. In the last few years, the US has seen a 30% spike in the number of PTSD claims following recent wars. Luckily, Canada has a program for PTSD sufferers, including rehab, financial support and protection. Paranoia can be good, or it can be bad. Good = war. If you're at war, and you think you're invincible, you will die. If you're afraid, but willing, you will be more careful, and maybe even survive. Bad = everyday life. There's not very many things to worry about in everyday life, and some people don't understand it; but it can cause severe mental health problems including dementia. So if you think you're worrying too much, take a deep breath, think about it, and relax.

Ok then...

No comments:

Post a Comment