It's true...
Monday, May 28, 2012
The white boy.
And now I'm thinking about how in a way, I (along with other white males) can say the least, without someone, somewhere, getting mad, or feeling weird. Like, on the race front, because white people have gone and done all these stupid things (nobody remember the good things), we're kinda labeled as the most racist. So for example, if I say something to a brown guy, it's 10x worse than if another brown guy says it. And if they say something to a white guy, who cares. And then on the gender term. I'll use as an example. You call me 'hot' sometimes, and say you want shirtless Ryan. But, if I were to say you were hot, sure I'd be okay with that. But (all this is is an example, please don't take it wrong) to say I want shirtless Nancy, to me implies much more of a negative meaning......you understand what I mean...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment